Trade associations, issue organizations, and advocacy groups are diverse in membership, scope, and mission. They are geographically and politically diverse, with challenges at the local, state, and federal level. They have devoted members and allies; however, many have not translated that support into measurable results. Let’s change that.
We customize each advocacy toolkit to your organization’s unique needs. The toolkit gives members the confidence and ability to advocate effectively on behalf of your organization through:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to engage with policymakers, allies, and the public
- Tailored content that reflects your organization’s priorities and target legislators/agencies
- Customized sample Letters to the Editor and Opinion Editorials based on your issues
- Tailored sample letters to elected officials relevant to your organization and industry
- How-to guidelines: Meeting with an elected official; effective communication in a public forum, etc.