Scarlet Oak Strategies’ active network of over 1,200 seasoned political operatives across the country are native to and entrenched in the districts they work in. Our operatives are former Congressional Chiefs of Staff and Campaign managers, lobbyists and reporters that know what strategy to implement on any issue to drive results. Whether the issue is federal, state or local, driving a local, visible presence will advance your policy objectives.
“Scarlet Oak Strategies helped us through a difficult time in the agricultural community by deepening our outreach to our policy targets with real, substantive and local engagement.”
Jessica Bennett – Vice President, Renewable Fuels Association
What We Do
Localize core messages to develop diverse support
Generate visibility for issue by identifying & engaging key local stakeholders
Activate diverse coalition of allies to engage policymakers
How We Do It
- Generate issue visibility at in-district town halls and community events
- Organize and manage in-district meetings with principals and staff
- Drive local earned media in print, radio, television and online outlets
- Engage editorial boards
- Drive interactive engagement through online tools and mobile outreach tactics
- Generate letters to principals from in-district opinion elites, community leaders and relevant issue organizations
- Generate in-district, constituent phone calls to principals
- Set up and manage geo-targeted, in-district social media campaigns to broaden reach
- Personalize your message through local storytelling by illustrating the real-life impact of your issues
- Diversify your organization’s voice in its advocacy efforts by leveraging different communications platforms, featuring customized content of local relevance
Public Affairs & Grassroots Clients
A sampling of some of our current and former Public Affairs and Grassroots clients.
Scarlet Oak Strategies’ comprehensive advocacy toolkit will help you convert your members’ enthusiasm into favorable policy outcomes. We’ll arm your members with the tools needed to effectively advocate at the local, state, and federal level to grow your policy voice.
Click on the link to find out more.